Questions and answers
Pushilin Ivan Evgenievich
answers the questions of website visitors.
He is a veterinarian of the Research and Production Company SKIFF.
In 2008 he graduated from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the Moscow State Academy of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after K.I. Skryabin.
Research interests: parasitic and infectious diseases of cats and dogs.
He works as the head of a group of veterinarians in the Research and Production Company SKIFF.
- participates in scientific research;
- participates in the organization of clinical and toxicological drug studies;
- makes presentations at veterinary conferences and seminars throughout Russia and CIS countries;
- advises the owners of cats and dogs, as well as veterinarians on the following issues: deworming, treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks
- infection, regulation of sexual hunting, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases in cats and dogs.